Join us for Virtual Worship on Sundays at 10:00 am.
We are driven by 7 Core Values: Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, Diversity, Visionary, Neighborly, and Service.
- Worship is currently being offered virtually through our YouTube Channel. You may connect to our channel through the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcz9y6NMERlsDEidoXdoS5w
Through our YouTube Channel you will begin to find other creative and original programming during the coronavirus outbreak. We are open to many ways of providing spiritual encouragement at this time.
You are also invited to use a Zoom link on Sundays at 11:30 am for our zoom meeting for reflection and to lift up any prayer concerns. If interested, then email the pastor at [email protected] and he will provide you the link.
Holy Week Schedule:
- Maundy Thursday at 5:00 pm. The service will be posted beginning at 5:00 pm on Thursday. We will be remembering Jesus washing the feet of the disciples from John 13:1-17. But we will participate in an act of holy hand washing in the service.
- Good Friday at noon. We will be posting our service at noon which includes the reading of the entire passion narrative which describe the final hours of the life of Jesus.
- On Easter Sunday at 7 am we will post our Easter sunrise service that we will create and share.
- On Easter morning we will be livestreaming at 10:00 am. The service will include the Sacrament of Holy Communion. So to prepare for the service you are invited to have bread and either wine or juice at your home to participate as well.
- Flowering of the cross. You are invited to stop by the church with your cut flowers beginning in the afternoon of Saturday through Sunday and place your cut flowers in the cross in front of the church as a celebration of the Resurrection (Easter ain’t cancelled y’all!!).
- Common Ground is open to all at this time and we encourage you to come and walk the trails. Common Ground consists of a walking track, trails in the woods, prayer stations, the historic Clay Hill cemetery in the woods, and a prayer chapel. We encourage you to come out on your own and connect with the Divine, especially at this time of social distancing.
- Nursery, Children’s Church, Third Sunday Fellowship Meals, Bluegrass, Jazz, and Preschool have all been suspended at this time.
- Pine Straw is SOLD OUT!! Thanks to all of the volunteers who delivered 6000 bales over one week. Please contact the church if you want to be on our call list for 2021 sales.