Join us for Outside Worship on Sundays at 10:00am
This Weeks Worship Preview for Sept. 20th 2020
We are driven by 7 Core Values: Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, Diversity, Visionary, Neighborly, and Service.
- Worship is currently being offered outside and virtually through our YouTube Channel. You may connect to our YouTube Channel through the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcz9y6NMERlsDEidoXdoS5w
- All are invited to bring your own chair and participate in our outside worship services from an appropriate distance of at least 6 feet from others. All volunteers will be wearing masks. (Outside service will be cancelled in case of rain and will be livestreamed from inside with no attendees present).
Through our YouTube Channel you will find other creative and original programming during the coronavirus outbreak. We are open to many ways of providing spiritual encouragement at this time.
- Common Ground is open to all at this time and we encourage you to come and walk the trails. Common Ground consists of a walking track, trails in the woods, prayer stations, the historic Clay Hill cemetery in the woods, and a prayer chapel. We encourage you to come out on your own and connect with the Divine, especially at this time of social distancing.
- Outdoor Bluegrass and Jazz concerts are being organized for September. Dates to be announced as bands are confirmed.
- During the month of September we are collecting food for the Clover Area Assistance Center. Please bring your items on Sunday mornings or drop them off during the week.