Join Us for Worship on Sundays at 10 am
Happenings at ACPC
Let the Land Say Amen Festival
Saturday, April 21st from 10am-4pm. This year’s festival once again celebrates the Clay Hill African- American community in the late 1800’s in our area.
We will have interpreters, local musicians, and food.
- Festival begins at 10 am
- 10:15 – 11:45 Tours leave every 15 minutes
- 11:30 – 12:30 Liberty Hill AME Zion Choir Performs
- 12:30 – 2:30 Tours resume, last tour leaves at 2:30
- 1:30 – 2:30 Union Baptist Church Choir Performs
- 3:30 Reading the names of the 166 who to traveled to Liberia with Elias Hill
- Period Toys
- Period Clothing Display
- Period Games and Activities
- Photo Exhibit
Bluegrass Concerts || Thursday May 3rd
Concessions begin at 6:30 pm with music starting at 7:00 pm.
Sophia Talks || Wednesday May 2nd at 6:00 pm
A women’s fellowship group that offers a loving, non-judgmental space for women to share their wisdom and enjoy a spiritual sisterhood.
For more information, contact Patrice Gaines at 803-497-0304.