- November 5, 2022
- 10:00 AM
- 5780 Allison Creek Road, York, SC, 29732
We are very excited to announce that we are looking for artisan vendors for our Holiday Artisan Market at Allison Creek Presbyterian Church.
Artisan vendors with items which are designed, fabricated and hand-crafted items by the artisan are welcome to apply for this juried event. Acceptance is based on originality of design, materials and production techniques.
We do not accept third-party sellers, re-sale products, or vendors with retail or flea-market type items.
This market is an indoor /outdoor event on November 5th, from 10am – 3pm at
Allison Creek Church, 5780 Allison Creek Road, York, SC, 29732.
Please provide a description of expected merchandise and submit up to 3 pictures or links to social media pages or your on-line store.
Please mail your application to Allison Creek Church at the address above, c/o Katrin Breitkreutz,
or e-mail to [email protected]
Deadline for registration: August 26th
Once we notify you of your acceptance, please remit your payment via check made payable to ACPC or via PayPal @Katrin Breitkreutz within 7 days to secure your space.
Any proceeds from this event are going to support Allison Creek Presbyterian Church and its ministries.
1. Information letter and booth assignment will be sent to participating vendors between August 27th – 29th.
2. Early booth set-up Friday November 4th from 4pm – 7pm.
3. Saturday, November 5th booth set-up has to be completed by 9:45 am. Market hours are 10 am to 3 pm.
4. Break down before the end of our market will eliminate your participation in future events.
You can download the pdf for booth application here https://allisoncreekchurch.com/2022-allison-creek-holiday-artisan-market/